I ended up going to Las Vegas for the end of the week with with some of my family. Nate and Marcie had a wedding to go to and they invited me and Chantell along to hang out and watch their kids. It was a hard decision to make and Trent gave me a hard time about going, especially because it meant possibly missing his farewell, but I went anyways.
We had fun shopping and laying out and just relaxing. I really have never stayed in Vegas before or really gone to the strip so it was kindof fun. I like the strip better in the day time though, it's not as nasty. I also really liked the M&M store. I didn't realize there was four floors to that place! It was very bad though because I just wanted to eat M&Ms even though throughout the whole trip I had already eaten so much junk food. All in all I had a fun time hanging out with my family and my cute niece and nephew always keep me entertained. It worked out great too because I was able to make it home just in time to make it to Trent's farewell. He did a great job and we had fun hanging out until I had to leave back up to Logan for school.
The end of spring break always sucks and to top it all off, I got sick. I've had a sore throat the past couple days so it makes being back to school even worse. I don't have any desire to do anything even though I have so much homework to do. I just can't wait until summer! Only 6 more weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment