Oh how I love the fall time! It might even be my favorite season. I love watching all the leaves change colors. It makes being outside so beautiful. The sad part about being in Logan is we get a very short fall. We've already had snow. The past couple days have been good, but the leaves are mostly all dead now. BUT another part of why I love the fall is Halloween! There are so many fun things to do. I always go see Thriller which I just love. It's so good.
And then you can always have fun dressing up in costumes! This year I was Tinkerbell. I was supposed to be Glinda from Wicked but I didn't feel up to wearing a prom dress all night. It was a good thing I went to a party the week before Halloween with my sister and her husband so I actually had a back up costume. We actually had more fun getting into our costumes than at the actual party.
Pumpkin carving is always another favorite. I didn't do any last year, but this year I was able to carve 3! It was a lot of fun. Ellen and I were pretty proud of our spider web pumpkin.
On Halloween night, me and a couple of friends decided not to go to the Howl. I didn't enjoy it too much last year so we decided to have our own party. Turns out we aren't very decisive and can't plan parties though. We ended up just watching the baseball game. There was a party going on in the apartment building we were at which we visited for a bit. They had this coffin that we had fun taking pictures in.
Since I had my Tinkerbell costume, we found some clothes for Nate to wear to be Peter Pan. Yes, he is wearing all girl clothes. It was awesome. Rylee completed our group by being Wendy.
Now that Halloween is over and it's November, I'm looking forward to two things: New Moon and Thanksgiving! Oh how I love fall!
2 comments:
Cute pictures Chelsie!! We had 100 people for dinner on Halloween and a fun spook alley in the barn sorry you missed it! Love you, MOM
WOW CHELSIE! You look so good as Tink! I totally didn't recognize Jarem!!! CRAZY! I am so excited for New Moon. I almost want to buy a shirt! I should.
Post a Comment