CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm Home!

Winter break is finally here! After a busy couple of weeks and then one week of intense studying for finals, the semester is finally over and I couldn't be more relieved. I am now back at home with my family and I couldn't be happier. The only thing I'll have to deal with is that I'll now become a slave for my mom. Ok, so I'm just going to work for her to earn money for school since apparently I'm only an average worker at the Post Office and they just don't seem to want me to work for them. So bitter. (For those that may not know, I worked at the Post Office last year and though I hated every minute of it, it paid great money so I applied again this year only to find out I'm average instead of excellent so they won't hire me again. Soooo lame!) But I guess I shouldn't complain because I'll actually get to spend time with my family this holiday season. Lots of parties that I'll be able to go to that I wasn't able to go to last year. So this winter break should be a good one and I'm so stoked! I just love this time of the year!!

1 comment:

Marcella said...

Your an average worker!!! haha! That is so funny! It isn't true, I don't know what they are talking about. That is sad, but I am happy because we will get to see a lot more of you! :)