CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Joy of Little Kids

So I've had a rough couple of weeks. There has been some drama going on plus the stress of school. I started writing posts about it all too but after getting some feelings out I realized they don't need to be posted. Who wants to read about me being all depressed or getting angry at people? So I've deleted all of them and am posting some videos that are complete opposite of those emotions. No matter what mood I'm in- they always put a smile on my face :)
And I better give thanks to my brother Nathan for catching these moments on camera and then sending them to me :)

ENJOY!


The next one happened while they were watching Dancing with the Stars.
No one told them what to do- they just did it! I guess they were inspired :)

2 comments:

Camille and Jake said...

Hahaha, "Don't really kiss..." this is the best ever!!!

annie andersen said...

your blog is adorable!!! I LOVE IT! =D