CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Festival of Colors

A couple weeks ago I went to the Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork. It was a lot of fun. I had first heard about it a year ago when everyone went except for me. So I decided to go this year even if I only knew one out of the four people I went with and there was a chance of rain. But we had a great time. I mean, who doesn't want to go get into a big chalk fight?! It was pretty sweet.

This was supposed to be a before picture, but on the way in, someone just had to get me in the face. That stuff tasted nasty!





This was right before some kid threw chalk in my EYE. It hurt like crazy. I wish we took a picture because my whole eye was pink. But I could barely keep it open. I just had to cry it out for a while.



Hare Krishne!!

No comments: