I've been in a weird mood lately. I've been perfectly content staying at home watching movies by myself. I've made plans and then completely forgotten about them. I can't keep track of what day it is. It's like I'm a mess. But yet I don't really care. I'm happy. Although I could use some sunshine right about now. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the rain. But it needs to stop. It's cold and I want warmth! It's summer for goodness sake! And it's just been the sissy sprinkling rain. Like really, if you're going to rain, pour! Bring on the thunder and lightning! :) haha
So besides my weird mood, summer has still been great! I just love being home. I love being able to see my family any time I want. Which brings up something else to add with my weird mood.. Every time I hold my new niece, I get really baby hungry. She is just so precious. I can't wait for the day when I get to hold my own child for the first time. I mean, if I can get emotional holding a niece, I'm going to be a wreck when it's my own baby I'm holding, but it's going to be the happiest moment of my life!
And yes- I do know marriage comes first..
But anyways.. it's also been great to be back home with my friends. I'm pretty lucky to have some great friends in my life. I've already had some fun summer night activities what with cup o sno visits, getting $10 free at Applebees, midnight movies, dodgeball games, and hot tub chats. It's been great. I can't wait to see what else is in store this summer!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment