CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We R Who We R

Sorry for my absence lately. I've actually been out doing stuff instead of sitting on my computer all day long. It's kind of amazing. I go days without getting on my computer now. Be proud of me. :)

I barely even have time today, but I wanted to get on and do a little recap of my life in the past couple weeks..

*I had another good friend come home from his mission- Matthew Nielson.

*Had a couple modeling shoots.. hahah







We're one big happy family! :)


*I swim almost every day
It's a good look for us huh? hahaha


*I got proposed to..
We've decided to get engaged and then date.. hahah


*I spend most of my time with this boy..

*I've had a lot of family parties in the last couple of days.
(Sorry.. no pics)

*Got a pretty sweet tat, along with some other members of the fam.
That's right. Harry Potter.

Sadie loved mine so much- she had to copy it. I have taught her well :D

Christal's

Carson's- in honor of Spiderman

Austin's and Christal's. The shark was my favorite of the day. Well next to mine of course.


*I went to the Bees game to celebrate the 4th of July
Couple #1: Matt and Gracie

Couple #2 (blind date): Rylee and Jarrett

Couple #3: Me and Trent

We know we're attractive.. haha

The whole gang waiting for fireworks


And there you have it folks. A very brief update of what I've been up to.
Hope everyone else's summer is going as great as mine!

:)

No comments: