Here are some reasons why:
*I got a 95 on my advanced accounting test that I thought I had failed.
*I have become a much better student than the last three years which will keep graduating in May possible.
*There is two weeks until Thanksgiving break and then two and a half after that until Christmas break. Which means I can go home and be with my family and Trent for longer than three days.
*I'm close to being able to say I only have ONE semester of school left. EVER. And will be registering for the last time for that last semester next Monday. Crazy right? I still can't believe it.. but I'm STOKED!
*Christmas season is on its way which makes everything happier.
*I have the best family in the world. Not to mention the cutest nieces and nephews.
And the biggest reason of all:
*I have a wonderful boyfriend that I'm completely in love with!
:)
2 comments:
YAY! I am so glad you are happy! I love you Chels. Life is good. :)
I am so glad things are going so well! I can't wait for Christmas when we can all hang out. I wish I had weeks to play instead of just days, but I guess we will take what we can get! :)
Post a Comment