CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thoughts..

*I have three finals standing in my way of Christmas break.
*I've already gotten most of my Christmas shopping done. Which is a miracle. Normally I'm rushing at the last minute to buy presents.
*I can't decide if I want to change my hair or not, or what I'd do with it.
*Forgiveness is a truly remarkable thing. I've made many mistakes in my life. Said things without thinking first and caused pain to others. And it's wonderful to have friends that can forgive me and accept me even with my mistakes.
*I'm too much of a people pleaser.
*If someone hurts my feelings, they should feel sorry about it. And I need to not feel bad when they do. Cause somehow I end up apologizing instead..
*My senior year has been nothing like I expected.
*School costs too much.
*If you're having problems with someone, talk to them. Don't talk through other people. It gets very uncomfortable to be in the middle of a personal fight.
*I miss dancing.
*I am truly so blessed to have the family I do. Not even just immediate, but extended family as well.
*Girls can be so cruel to other girls. Which is probably why I hardly have any girl friends.
*In about five months I'll have to really grow up and start living a grown up's life.
*I'm obsessed with sweetarts.
*I have a hard time dealing with change.
*I am grateful for the trials I have had in my life. I have learned a lot from them.
*I love reading books and watching TV/movies because I can escape my life for a while and live through someone else's.
*This is the fourth weekend I've stayed in Logan this semester, and the second spent without Trent.
*I am so excited for Christmas. I just love this time of year!

:)

No comments: