I've been in this new mindset lately where I just accept things that come to me and try not to complain about them. It's amazing to find out that by doing that, you can be so much happier with life!
For example:
* I've finally accepted my friendship with my Posse boys will never be the same again and have started making new friends and branching out. It's amazing how okay I have been with it all by just choosing to be happy for the ways our lives are going. Sure I still hope we will stay friends and get together to catch up every now and then, but I'm okay knowing we won't be those friends that go camping just the seven of us. The day had to come when I had to share them, and that day is now. Girlfriends and wives are coming into the picture and I'm finally okay with that. (As long as I can get along with the girls they choose ;) haha)
* I've decided to be super happy about all those successful couples that have found their true love and getting married. A lot of times people don't like to hear about all the lovey stories because it just reminds them of how alone they are in that department. But you know, I know my time will come, so for now I will be happy for those who's time is now. Plus I've realized I am a complete sucker for a good love story. Whether it is real life, in a movie/tv show, or a book, I can't help but get so excited to know how it all came about and the direction it is headed. I can live vicariously through them until it is my time.
* I know I just made a post about how I didn't want to move away from my family, and I still don't, BUT I never said I couldn't do it. I have accepted that there could be a situation in which I would need to move away. And if that situation arose, I could do it. It would be hard, and something I never gave any thought to as being a possibility, but I won't write it off completely. Because you never know what life will bring you. I may end up marrying someone that has to go away for school or work and by that time I'd have to think of what is best for our lives together, not my life with my entire family.
So choose to be happy. Life will throw so many crazy things your way and if you don't like it, complaining won't do you any good. You just have to accept it and know things happen for a reason. Life will go on so you might as well be happy.
:)
xoxo
So choose to be happy. Life will throw so many crazy things your way and if you don't like it, complaining won't do you any good. You just have to accept it and know things happen for a reason. Life will go on so you might as well be happy.
:)
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment