CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

I finally made a blog!

Well I have finally decided to get a blog, but I don't know how well I'll be able to keep it up. I don't even know where to start..
My life has been so crazy lately. So many things have changed and continue to change. College has been so different for me but I love it. It is a lot better than high school. I can't believe I am almost done with my first year of college. It has gone by so fast. I currently don't know what I want to do with my life and am struggling with the decision of what to do next year. For a long time I wanted to transfer to BYU since I love that school, but I decided not to. I am now debating still going to school because I am done with my generals and I don't know what I want to major in. I've been thinking about going somewhere to be a nanny instead of going to school in the fall. Each day my decision changes so I still don't know what I'm going to do. I'm getting to the point where I just hate that I have to make these life changing decisions and wish I didn't have to grow up.
Another big change in my life right now that I'm struggling with growing up is saying goodbye to all my guy friends. They are all leaving on missions and it is a love hate relationship. I love that they are worthy and going on missions but I absolutely hate saying goodbye with the thought of possibly never seeing them again. Just last Saturday I had to say goodbye to Soup and it was not fun at all. What makes it worse, is that he is only the beginning. I still have to say goodbye to so many more and I don't want to do it.
On a happier note, besides not knowing what to do with my life and saying goodbye to my friends, my life is going good. My family is very important to me and it just keeps growing. Just recently my adopted brother Austin was sealed to our family and it was an amazing experience. I got to go into the temple and witness him be sealed to my family for eternity. What made it better was that it happened on Valentines Day, which helped me look forward to it and not think of a depressing holiday. The other addition to our family will come in about a month. Nate and Marcie will be having their third baby so I will have another cute neice which I am very excited for.
Along with my wonderful family, I have the best friends ever. We do so many fun things with my favorite being going to the temple to do baptisms. Just this last weekend we had the great opportunity to go to the Logan temple and have Soup perform the baptisms before he leaves on his mission. It is a great experience that I hope to try to do with all my friends before they leave so they leave on a good note with a good memory.
Well, that was just a very small recap on my life right now and hopefully I will keep updating on a regular basis. I'm going to try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for blogs!

p.s. go nanny!

Lindsay said...

PRAISE finding this blog! hahaha So excited about this one for sure. It's so great to hear about your life and see that we're going through similar things. You're just the greatest Chels! Keep up the blogging :) hehe