I had a niece born that day. Cute little Gracie Lynn was born into the world around 3:30 weighing 6 pounds and 1 ounce. It was the greatest going to the hospital and being with the whole family. She is the cutest little baby! It was a very happy moment.


But then later that night, I had to say goodbye to Trent. It was the last day we had to spend together. It was very hard and I hated saying goodbye. Missions are a great thing, but at the beginning when the boy has to leave, it's hard to be happy for them. Trent left to the MTC today and I still can't believe it. I won't get to see him for two years! The only thing I now get to look forward to is letters, the only way of communication left.

I am going to miss him but I know he will be a great missionary! I wish him luck with everything! Goodbye Trent.
No comments:
Post a Comment