Well it's been a very long time since I've updated this so it's probably about time. Summer is almost over and I've done many fun things. Here is a little summary on what I've been up to for the past 4 months, and get ready for a lot of pictures!
The first of the summer I went on a little road trip with Rylee and Brooke to Manila to visit some friends from college. We were amazed at how small this little town was and couldn't imagine growing up in such a small place. We did have a lot of fun camping and hanging out though.
They live right by Flaming Gourge so they took us on a scenic tour of the place and it was beautiful. This picture was at one of the look out points.

I went to the sand dunes with Tobin Heather and JD. Tobin had been promising to take me there for a long time and we finally went. It was a lot of fun. Heather and I had just a little too much fun dancing and taking pictures.
The first of the summer I went on a little road trip with Rylee and Brooke to Manila to visit some friends from college. We were amazed at how small this little town was and couldn't imagine growing up in such a small place. We did have a lot of fun camping and hanging out though.
They live right by Flaming Gourge so they took us on a scenic tour of the place and it was beautiful. This picture was at one of the look out points.
I went to the sand dunes with Tobin Heather and JD. Tobin had been promising to take me there for a long time and we finally went. It was a lot of fun. Heather and I had just a little too much fun dancing and taking pictures.
I then went on a week long trip to California with John Sara Mandi Carl and Robbie. We had so much fun. It was probably the best trip I've been on with friends. We had a fun time at the beach, walking the pier, and going to Six Flags. It was a great time!


We had a lot of fun in one particular store on the pier trying on all the different crazy sunglasses they had. It was a good time.
The very last night there, we discovered awesome beach bikes that we enjoyed riding down to the pier and getting ice cream. I had the best bike by far with the basket, bell, and pom poms coming off my handle bars.
I got to go to the REAL soccer game with David when he performed. It was a lot of fun for the 6 of us girls to pretend to be Davids bodyguards. I had a great time and David was amazing when he performed, but what else is new?


I also had a lot of family stuff this summer. I had the great pleasure in going on a trip down south with some of my family to Zion, the Grand Canyon, and Bryce Canyon. I had never been to any of those places and they were all amazing. My favorite place was Bryce Canyon!
One of my favorite family reunion places has been the Heber Valley girls camp. It's a great area and has many fun activities. The best is the lake that we get to ride in canoes and paddle boats for an hour. My sister-in-law Marcie and I loved the life jackets we had to wear and couldn't help showing them off.
I've gone boating a couple times with my friends. It was stormy one particular time we went. It wasn't the smartest idea but we still had a lot of fun!


I've also had the opportunity to go on some hikes. I love going on hikes. Nature is truly beautiful.

My favorite hike was one I went on with Ellen Stacey Lindsay and Brooke. Half way up the mountain we ran into snow. Luckily it wasn't cold and it increased the fun we had.
We made it to the top and it was beautiful! The lake was frozen over but it was still worth it!
On the way back down we had to hurry. We had limited amount of time before Stacey had to be home and at something for Miss Murray. So we figured the fastest way down was to run. Now running down a mountain isn't the smartest thing to do especially when there is snow. We didn't care though and it was so much fun. We ran and kept sliding at times and it was just great. I did have a couple accidents though. Everyone had stopped at one point and seeing as I was running pretty fast down a mountain with snow, I couldn't stop myself and ended up tripping which resulted in this:
We ended up going off of the trail for a bit to jump off cool rocks and take pictures. As I was following Ellen and Lindsay I fell through the snow into a little stream. It was very wet and cold but very funny. It took me a while to get out because the snow all around me kept caving in.
Once I got out and we finally found the trail again and we made our way down the mountain. As soon as the snow was gone it was a very speedy way down. It was amazing that no one really got hurt. It was a great time and I would love to do it again!
Well that was a very brief summary of my summer and I do mean brief. I wish I could go into more detail about these events but it'd take way too long. But besides any fun trips, I've just been mowing lawns and hanging out. It's been a great summer and I'm sad it's nearly over but I am pretty excited about going back up to school.
2 comments:
cold...and VERY WET and VERY FUNNY! hahaha We should totally do another hike! Too bad there won't be snow. I say we make it an annual hike! It was the best!
Haha yes.. very wet.. haha but I agree! Annual hike for sure! It seriously was so much fun!
Post a Comment