You know when you're having a bad day/week and all you need is something to happen to make things better? I wasn't having the best week because of the situation with my car and school starting to pick up with lots of homework. I've also been trying to find a job which is a very stressful thing but I desperately need one. So I was in a bad/depressing mood all week until Thursday when I went up for dinner and found out that I had a package! Trent's package finally came! It actually caught me off guard beacause he only sent it two weeks ago so it got here a lot sooner than I expected. But it was the thing I needed to forget about the stresses of my life. It came at the perfect time!
It is so great that someone who is far away in a different country can make me happy when I'm having a hard time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment