I went to the fair a little bit ago with Chantell Jarem and a couple of their friends. I was debating whether or not to go (because I wasn't sure if I'd have fun and feel weird being at least 5 years younger than everyone and that's only because of my sister, otherwise it's at least 16 years!) but they talked me into it and I was sure glad they did.
I had never been before so I didn't know what it would be like but I definitely had a great time! We first started out watching the rodeo which was only my second one I've been to and this one was pretty lame compared to the other one. It was still a good time. We then mostly walked around and saw all the animals which was a lot more fun than you think it'd be. We ended the night with a ride which was a giant slide and probably the best ride ever! Very fun.
Oh, and as we were walking out, we noticed a booth that said "Worlds Smallest Woman" so Mikey gave Chantell and I both $1 to go see her and pretty sure it was the most awkward thing of my life! It really was just some midget woman sitting on a little couch on a table! We didn't know what to do seeing as how we paid to see her. She's on display for people to pay to see her! I really wonder how she feels about that. She kept avoiding our eye contact though and it was just a very awkward experience. Ha definitely only something you'd see at the fair. But all in all I had a very good time and was glad I went. I'm excited to go next year to see what other surprises it has to offer me. :)
Me and Mikey watching the rodeo
Me and Chantell petting the biggest pig!
Yes, he actually kissed the pig..
and the cow..
and I also heard a goat but we didn't get a picture of that one..
cute lambs
This is the slide that is super fun. I totally won the second time we went down. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment