CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ultimate Summer

So pretty sure I am having the best summer ever! I finally am being social! Shocker right? haha I started off the summer not doing really anything besides working. I'd just hang out with my family and go to bed early. But now I must say I have the greatest friends ever! And I am definitely losing sleep because of it. I am not complaining though because we seriously have such a good time. What with all the game nights, dates, sleepovers on the tramp, rolling down a hill in a giant tube, swimming, driving up and down state street blasting out disco music, movie nights- drive ins included, and all the singles ward activities (which is where it all began)- it has turned into a great summer!
And there is still plenty more to come!

Advice:
Loaded Questions is such a fun game. It is my new favorite. If you haven't heard of it or played it I suggest you do! It is very entertaining :)
Despicable Me is a great movie. I really enjoyed it. The little minions are hilarious and the little girl is adorable!! Go see it.
Be true to yourself and your feelings. Don't try to like someone if the feelings are not there.
And last but not least:
Just have fun! Live life to it's fullest and enjoy every minute of it!! :D

1 comment:

Michael Scott Sandberg said...

hey thats us! we are gooood lookin' haha and all our memories are gonna be forever cherished. this summer truly has been a BLAST!!!