I went home this last weekend solely for my little sister Christal. It was her 16th birthday weekend (which we were going to celebrate yesterday with a big family dinner but they moved it to today which is her birthday) and she went to her first dance- Jr. Prom.
It was so much fun being at home to help her get ready. She definitely got pampered by all her sisters.
I guess that's what she gets for being the youngest. :)
I just still can't believe she's 16! She's now able to date and drive which is just weird. I still remember the little girl that would follow me and my friends around. And now she is this gorgeous, tall and skinny, young women. Not to mention she's super athletic and pretty much plays every sport she can.
Why did she get all the good genes??
But I've gotta say that I am so glad we have the close relationship that we do. You wouldn't guess there is a 5 year gap between us. And considering she's so tall you wouldn't guess I'm the older one either haha.
But that's what's so great about sisters. You can always have great relationships with them. She's always there for me. I'm always there for her.
We are best friends.
It's so great knowing she'll be in my life forever cause I sure do love her!
Happy Birthday Christal!!
And just in case anyone is confused.. C^2 means C squared.. not C two.. hahaha
(inside joke)
:)




1 comment:
Wow I am a lucky mother to have such beautiful girls!!! I love you all!!!
Post a Comment