CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cousins

This post is dedicated to my cousin Camille who got married yesterday.
Camille has always been my closest cousin. We are 3 weeks apart in age. We have similar personalities. We were inseparable when we were little- we were practically like sisters. I'm pretty sure most of my childhood memories involved Camille. So I'm going to take a trip down memory lane. And I warn any readers now that this post might only be meaningful to Camille herself.

* Camille secretly drinking my invisible water when I wasn't looking. She also stole a toy from me and I didn't even care.

* Playing house in the trailer in Camille's backyard. Note to self: don't get into cupboards that you can't open from the inside. The result will lead to being terrified and having to pound on the door until, with enough force, it finally opens and the mirror shatters.

* Having matching outfits. And always getting the same thing from our grandparents at Christmas. Too bad for our other cousin Stacey who got a red sweater instead of the blue ones we got.

* Sleeping over at Camille's house and pretending not to wake up in the morning so I don't have to help her with her paper route. haha

Ok, those were just a few of my favorite memories. Now you can just enjoy a few pictures that I have on my computer of us.
(I may add more later when I can get them off the family computer)







And now I have a new cousin that I can make some memories with.
Welcome to the family Jake!

:)

No comments: