CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Overload..

I don't even know how to begin this post. I've been stressed and way too busy the past two weeks and my brain is fried. And now that my tests are over with, I can finally relax. But of course my brain is still thinking accounting. It won't stop. Then add all the other thoughts I've had on my mind lately that I've tried to push to the back so I'd focus only on school.. and you've got one overloaded brain. So I can't even think of one thing for too long until it switches to something else. Like I've literally sat and stared at my computer and had a thousand things come into my mind of where I should begin..
So I won't try to make every thought flow together nicely. It'll just say it how it comes.

*School.
Oh how I am sick of it. How can study ten times more for a second test than the first and still get the exact score? I even felt good going into and out of the test. But no. apparently I didn't know anything. And then to top it off, the friends in the class with me tell me they didn't study at all and got better than me. It's just not fair. I still await the score from my test today and I can't decide how I felt about that one.. I just hope it's a better outcome than my previous one.
I also decided I need to learn to just tell people that I love accounting and I'm going to get my CPA. I know that'd be lying, but I'm sick of explaining myself over and over again. I don't love accounting. (I do have to add that I don't hate it either though- unless it's the week of a test.. haha). I'm not going to be an accountant. I am only attending college to get "a slip of paper." So yes- I am one of those girls that just wants to be a mom. I don't want a career. A degree is my "back-up plan" or whatever you want to call it.
So sue me.
I don't need to know how dumb you might think that is. I don't want to hear a lecture about how I should be doing something I love cause if not, it's a waste of time. And even though I've realized this semester that finance would've been a better degree for me, I don't want to hassle with changing majors and being in school longer. So I've made my decision and I'm sticking to it.
But just to clear something up for people out there- don't associate liking/being good at math with accounting. It's misleading. If you like/are good at math, then go into finance.

*My car broke down again and what was said to be a little easy problem to fix turned into a big project that my cousin Jeff was kind enough to try to help even though I know it turned into a big burden on him. To briefly explain, my alternator belt broke so I at first thought it was the same problem I had before. And was very upset by it because we just replaced the alternator. So I couldn't see how I could be running out of battery when my battery was good and I had a new alternator. So luckily I found out it was just the belt. And it was supposed to be an easy replacement. False. It was not. Come to find out, we had to remove a second belt to replace the first. Well the second belt was about to break too so we tried replacing that one as well. But just so you know, replacing the belts is not an easy process. Or in other words, don't try it by yourself. Just go take it in somewhere. It'll save you from having a lot of stress in your life.

*So I just have to say that I live with the best cousins ever! Seriously, they help me out sooo much. I mean Jeff spent a couple hours trying to fix my car and they were willing to let me borrow their car or take me to school. And then besides car stuff, they've let me live with them the past two years and I have loved it! But now Jeff got a new job so they'll be moving which means I can't live with them anymore. Which means I have to find a place to live next year. And that just does not sound fun.. How are you going to top a place that has cute little kids to play with all the time, home cooked meals every night, a room and bathroom all to myself, no roommate drama, and $100 monthly rent? Yeah.. I've had it good these past two years.. I guess I better get back to the reality of college life..

And now I better get off my computer and go to bed since I've also had a lack of sleep this week due to studying. And you'd think now that I don't have studying to do, I could catch up on that sleep. But no. Apparently blogging comes first.

Hope you've enjoyed my rambling.

:)

1 comment:

The Brent Milne Family said...

Tough week huh Chelsie? Sounds like you made it through okay. Just so you don't feel bad it's been a tough week here at home toooooo!!!!Love ya! MOM