CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Grandparents

I have the best Grandparents in the world! Seriously, they are my biggest role models. And yesterday we were able to throw a big party for them in honor of their
60th wedding anniversary!
It was wonderful. The whole family came together and we got to show our love for the two people who are the reason for the rest of us being here.



I love you Grandma and Grandpa!


And on the subject of Grandparents- today would've been my Grandma Milne's 77th birthday. She has been gone for almost four years now and it is still hard at times (like today and around Christmas time) but it's wonderful to know that families truly are eternal and I will get to see her again someday.


I love and miss you Grandma!

:)

No comments: