CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Time sure does fly..

Summer is coming to an end. I can't believe it. I had so many expectations for this summer and it hasn't met really any of them. But that's not a bad thing. I couldn't be happier with how things have played out. It just proves you can never know what is in store for you.
But I don't want it to end. I'm not looking forward to going back up to school. Even though it is my last year and I'm stoked to get it over with, it's going to be a very stressful and hard couple of months. If only I could fast forward to next May when it will all be over..
But all I can do for now is enjoy these last couple of weeks I have left before I move once again, and for the last time, up to Logan. Hopefully I'll have some epic end of summer happenings to write about.
And sorry for my absence lately. I figure I've got to spend as much time as I can with certain people here in Salt Lake before I move. So I don't spend much time on my computer like I have in the past. But just know that life is great and I'm enjoying every moment of it.
Hope you all are having as good of time as I am.

:)

No comments: