CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pictures are worth a thousand words

I still haven't gotten all the pics from my siblings-who took more pictures than I did- but here are some that I do have.

The crew! minus Nate, Marcie and Braylie

Enjoyin our favorite seats on the boat


Havin some fun while gettin clean

Proof that I can wakeboard! And if you were to look very close, you could see I'm SMILING! :)

Laughing at the boys.. We saw a couple full moons.. haha

Mmm ice cream!

Bed time. We'll never get the rooms.. even when we're married. The curse of being the youngest..

Ha.. I probably shouldn't post this picture.. but it's typical me: reading a book eating sunflower seeds. I just got a little creative so I didn't have to hold the cup.. :) haha

Jumpin for joy!

Chantell and I could be twins..

..which isn't good for Jarem.. haha

Soooo happy he got to go! Isn't he the cutest?!

Tubin!!

Amazing sunsets


:)

No comments: