CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

3 more weeks

Three weeks from now I will have a college degree. I will finally be done with school forever. And I used to be so stoked, but lately I've had some mixed emotions about it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am still way excited. I'm sick of school. But for once in my life I actually have loved being up here in Logan. Shocking right? But this semester has been my favorite. I have made some great friends up here. And realizing this social life will end soon is really sad. Sure I'll stay friends with all of them, but it won't be the same. It's just going to be a weird adjustment. And I just still can't believe it's really happening.. I only have three more weeks of school!!

:D

No comments: