CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

Pic Update

I haven't been in the mood to blog lately. As you can tell. But I have been up to some pretty fun stuff since Spring Break. So I figured it was about time to do a picture update. 

I went to the Festival of Colors again this year. It's such a weird little holiday but very entertaining to throw chalk at people.




Easter Sunday! What a great day it was. I got to spend the day with my whole family and I loved it. We had an Easter egg hunt for the kids and it was so fun to watch them run around the backyard excited for candy.
Seriously, these kids make me so happy.







My friend Sophie had a birthday so we decided to throw her a party. We made lots of different desserts from Funfetti cake mix. It was yummy. We also decorated the house and had some fun with chalk outside. This also happened to be the night that my friend Soup got engaged! So happy for him.

    



Oh the little things that can entertain us.. 
We find many ways to have fun in Logan. Whether it's playing with bubbles, stealing Justin from a neighbor, riding around on brooms and vacuums pretending to be witches, or messing around at Al's Sporting Goods.. Yeah.. We have fun.






These next couple of pictures involve free ice skating for a Stake activity, walking around campus on A Day, having some fun with water balloons, and checking out the creepy Indian school in Brigham City.

   

This last Friday night we went to Bear Lake for two different parties. We got to have a fire on the beach and just hang out and have a good time with friends. It was a fun little outing.







We came back from Bear Lake on Saturday and went over to my friend Jordan's house (the boy in the above picture with a water balloon) and found some interesting little places. They have a basement you can access from the bathroom floor and an attic that isn't super exciting, but we had to check it out anyways.




:)

No comments: