CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Homecoming

Last Saturday was the homecoming game against SUU. I still had to go home Thursday night for a doctor's appointment I had on Friday and to mow lawns, but I was excited to be able to go back up Saturday and finally spend some part of the weekend in Logan. After mowing early Saturday, I got all ready and was stoked to make it to Logan in time for the game when I got stuck on the freeway for 45 minutes because of an accident. It was frustrating sitting in my parked car knowing that I'll be late to the game. But I finally made it past the accident and was an hour late to the game. Once there everything was alright and I had a great time! My friends were all shocked to see me in Logan on a Saturday so it made it fun. Rylee and I bought a big snowie that we shared with everyone and then had a fun time chewing on our straws the rest of the night. Once the game was over and seeing that we finally won a game (53 to 34) we went to the dance afterwards and had a great time. I'm definitely excited for when I don't have to go home to mow anymore and I can just stay up in Logan and hang out with my friends, seeing as my friends at home are now all gone.





2 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I love all these updates! I'm glad you are having so much fun at Utah State. My sister and I loved it up there.

And the package from Trent! Lucky ducky! I loved getting packages from Brandon. That was always the best.

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. :) I'm going to add you to my blog roll so I will stop by here more often!

Marcella said...

yyyfjnfnjfdnjjndjdfnjfdnjdffddfnfdnfdnfdnfdnfdnfdnfdnfdndnfdnnnnndndndndddfndnndndfnnddndndd. That was Benny saying that he just wrote to you telling you that he fell off of the couch. Also he says he went to a football game with Carson and daddy and uncle Nate. We love you Chels!