Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. The first couple weeks of school are always weird for me. I feel like I'm in between two different worlds and it puts me in an awkward mood. I finally get so used to being home and have made so many great friends and love life and then all of a sudden I have to pick up and move back to another place.
It is always hard for me to move back up to school. Not even just because I'm leaving people I love behind, but because every new year is different. I always have in mind what it was like the year before. Memories come flooding back- good or bad- making you think things might pick up where they left off. But that doesn't happen. I have to realize how much I changed over the summer which means everything else may have too.
Then after two weeks have gone by, I finally adjust back to life in Logan. I accept the changes. I meet new people. I make the best out of life that I can and love it.
Life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment