CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recent Thoughts

  • I hate applying for jobs
  • Rylee and I found our twins who happen to be her two roommates
  • I'm now apparently really picky about which guys I want to date
  • There is only a little portion of my major that I actually enjoy but I'm too far along that I don't want to change now
  • Facebook can create a lot of drama between people
  • I still ramble about nothing when I'm nervous making situations super awkward
  • All my guy friends are finally coming home from their missions only to now have my girl friends leave
  • I miss dancing
  • Some people just don't seem to grow up
  • I love it up here in Logan
  • My institute class is the greatest. I absolutely LOVE it
  • I spend way too much of my time on my computer
  • My tv shows are starting up again soon and I'm stoked
  • I'm excited to go home for the weekend to see my cute little nephew
  • I love football season
  • If you're planning on taking a girl out for the first time, make sure you actually PLAN a date
  • Boys are confusing (and yes I know girls can be too..)
  • I had forgotten how much I love Country music. I'm glad it's back in my life again
  • My sister seems to be getting herself into the same sucky dating situation I was in in high school
  • I want to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and may possibly go over Christmas break :)
  • I'm stoked for the 7th HP movie to come out
  • I love fall- leaves changing colors, getting to wear jackets, Halloween and Thanksgiving
  • I need to go to sleep earlier
  • Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelsie. Don't you know that "crucio" is latin for country music?