CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quentin Brent Nelson


Q was born Monday the 30th around 4:30 weighing 8 pounds 3 ounces and 21 inches long. I stayed home, missing my first day back at school, to be able to see him before I had to be in Logan for a week. I actually almost wasn't allowed to go see him due to a very high heart rate, but the little guy must've known I wanted to see him badly because he recovered a whole lot faster than they expected allowing me to be able to quickly go see him :). So I was the only family member beside the grandparents that got to see him the day of his birth. I'm pretty special :)


Isn't he the cutest thing ever?!
I can't wait until Friday when I get to go home and actually HOLD him!

No comments: