CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Bad Timing

So my sister Tiffany is due to have her baby soon and I've been praying for him to come this week so I can see the little boy before I leave for college. Anytime I'd see Tiff I'd talk to the baby and tell him he needs to come early (ha). But even with all of this I had the idea in the back of my mind that he would be stubborn and come right after I leave to Logan.
Guess I shouldn't have put that idea out there..
I just got home from hanging out and did my usual checking of my e-mail and found I had one from my mom. Turns out Tiff has some weird thing I won't mention and will have the baby MONDAY MORNING!! Really though? That is the WORST day for him to come. It's not like I can miss the first day of class. Any other week besides the first week of school I'd just stay home one more day since I only have one class Monday. And I was going to have Monday be the day I get all settled in (since I'm a procrastinator and won't be moving up till Sunday night anyways) but now I might be tempted to give up some time and money to come home just for the day to be able to see the kid. Otherwise I'll have to wait a couple days and I don't know if I could handle that!!
AHHH such bad timing!!

(Although I'm upset with the timing I'm still STOKED for my sister and excited to have another cute nephew in the fam. Even if I don't get to see him the day he's born, I know it's not the end of the world.. haha but I just had to vent for a bit :) )

No comments: