A great friend of mine just came back from his mission last Thursday. He is the first of many that will follow him and I'm stoked. I miss my Olympus boys terribly! These boys, or The Posse as they like to call themselves, really changed my life after meeting a few of them at EFY the summer before my senior year. They helped me come out of my shell and be more outgoing. It shocked everyone the night I went to the Olympus vs. Murray football game and ended up hanging out with these new people all by myself! It was a pretty memorable night :)
But anyways- It was SOOO good to see Pace today at his homecoming. He still seems like himself which is good. It makes me really want all the boys to get home now and have things be exactly like they were before they left. But I know that won't happen and that makes me sad.
But such is life right?

<- This picture was taken at his farewell. I wish I had one from today to compare but I didn't have my camera and so I'll have to wait until someone puts it up on facebook haha
No comments:
Post a Comment