CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Bye Bye Ellie

I had my last day of babysitting on Wednesday. It was very sad when the day ended and I had to say goodbye knowing I won't see this cute little girl every week anymore.

It was exciting watching her grow up. When I first started, all she did was lay there smiling at you. But now she giggles, rolls over, has a few teeth, is starting to eat solid foods, and is so close to crawling.
It's crazy and makes me excited for when I will get to experience all that and more with my own kids. But don't worry, as much as I loved being a mom for two days a week, it made me realize I don't want that life anytime soon (which is probably good because I'm no where close to even getting married). But I decided it was like birth control cause I'm not ready for that to be everyday life. It was fun watching her for a couple hours but nice to know I could go home and play with my friends afterward.

But I hate saying goodbyes. Especially when I know I could've transferred schools to continue babysitting her. But Logan is where I need to be so I had to say bye.

I really am going to miss her though..

No comments: