So pretty sure I had a great weekend. I went home once again for a couple reasons: the birth of a new nephew, the blessing of another nephew, a sister's birthday, and an added bonus of a date with someone who I may or may not have a big crush on..
:)
I got home Friday and first visited the hospital to see the newest member of the Milne family- Brigham. And yes Brigham as in Brigham Young University. Perfect name for the son of my brother- and if you know my brother, you know just how perfect it really is haha
I spent Friday night babysitting Lucy and Benny (who are the siblings of the new baby) and we had a great time playing together. Once I put them to bed I cleaned the kitchen. I guess it's like a habit of mine now. I seem to always clean the kitchen when I go home. My parents got back from dinner and I ended up talking and watching the news with them the rest of the night.
Saturday came around and although it was raining, we packed up and headed to the BYU game. We were all prepared to be freezing cold and soaking wet but to our surprise it stopped raining right when the game started. It only started to rain again as the game ended! My Uncle Brad decided that God was seeing who the actual die hard fans were that would go to the game even with the threat of getting soaked and then we were rewarded with nice weather :) haha but it really was a fun game.
Once we got home, I sat around for a little bit and watched some tv shows. Austin took me outside and showed me the haunted house that is being made in our barn. It looks like it is going to be pretty good when it's finished- too bad I won't actually get to see it though. I then went back into the house and played the piano to pass the time until Tyrell came to pick me up for our date.
I had a lot of fun with Tyrell. We went to a corn maze with his singles ward followed by a fire at his house so we could roast hot dogs and mallows. We ended the night watching an older movie with Audrey Hepburn in it which was fun. It was supposed to be scary, and according to my mom it is, but I didn't think so. And then he took me home and we had to say goodbye with not knowing when we'd get to see each other again..
Why do I always like the guys that don't live in Logan??
Sunday came around and I went with Rylee to a homecoming. I didn't know the missionary but I tagged along so that Rylee wouldn't have to go alone. Once it was over, she dropped me off and I went to my brother's church because it was the Primary Program. Boy do I love watching Primary Programs. They are the best because kids are the cutest thing! I love it. We got home and got everything ready for the blessing. Tiff decided to just bless Q at our parents house so there was a lot of cleaning and cooking to be done. We did have some entertainment from the kids dressing up in lots of costumes.. :)
Yes, Carson and Benny are in fact in girl costumes :) haha
Then everyone started showing up and we got to witness the blessing of Q and also celebrate Tiff's birthday. It was a great day to be with the whole fam!
I don't have any pics from the blessing so these will have to do.
I need to get better at having my camera with me..
At one point in the day, I was holding Q and just stared at him for the longest time. Babies are soooo cute when they are struggling between sleep and staying awake. The faces they make are priceless. Boy do I wish I lived closer and could see him every day!! That's my problem- I really don't know why I live in Logan. I go home pretty much every weekend either cause there is some family stuff going on or people that I miss and want to see.
I should've planned that one out better..





1 comment:
Benny!!! That is such a cute name!!!
Post a Comment