Wow. Two weeks into the semester and I'm the busiest I've ever been in college. But that's due to my job, which I love, so I'm not complaining. I like being busy. It makes me feel good about myself and that I'm actually useful for things instead of sitting in my room playing on my computer and/or watching countless hours of TV shows (which I do still find the time to keep up with the many shows I do watch, but I've cut back on the old shows that I've already seen every episode of). But now I wake up, go to school, go to work, come home do homework, and go to sleep. Every day. It's a good routine to be in because I actually get things done. I stay on top of things. I already feel like a better student.
Man I should've gotten a job long ago!
So you can now see why it has been almost two weeks since I last posted. So here is a brief update of my life during the past two weeks..
Classes are going good so far. I'm still surviving in my 7:30 class. I actually like having an early class because then it makes me get to bed earlier and get a better nights sleep. But I could still do without the bitter cold. But all my classes don't seem like they'll be too hard if I just study enough.
I'm taking two institute classes this semester which means I finally have a class with Rylee! But I love having institute each day. It's a good reminder throughout the week. And it's always nice to take a break from all the crazy classes and have a class that doesn't involve the stress of tests coming up.
Work is going good. Like I said earlier, I love it. It feels good to know that I'm making money so I can pay for things and start paying off all my debt school has put me in. It's a very laid back atmosphere which I like and the people I work with are great.
There were two Aggie basketball games this last week and I was able to go to both. It's been sad because last semester I only went to like three. I had already forgotten how much I love them. Seriously, they are totally worth waiting hours at the Spectrum to get a front row seat. Yes, I said hours. I was at the Spectrum at 2 yesterday when the game didn't start till 9 to get a front row seat. Don't worry though, I did homework while waiting so it's not like I wasted all that time. It's fun though. It's always a certain group of us that wait so it's fun to be with them and talk and hang out to pass the time. And then the game starts and it's a great full two hours of cheering and going crazy. I mean, tell me you wouldn't want to be a part of this crowd
Ah, I love it!
Oh and in case anyone was wondering, I'm pretty sure LA Tech's coach is actually Voldemort in disguise..
:) Go Aggies!
No comments:
Post a Comment