I can't believe how fast time flies. I can still remember a year ago writing a New Year's post and what I thought 2010 was going to bring me. It feels like it was just yesterday. But I'm glad it didn't turn out the way I had planned in my head because it turned out to be ten times better!
I loved 2010. It might just be my best year yet. Mostly because I think I learned a lot about who I am and what I want in life (and boys.. haha)
Some of the highlights:
* dying my hair
* lake powell. twice.
* trip to st. george
* turning 20
* being a nanny for my cousin
* hanging out with/meeting great friends over the summer
* dating lots
* two new nephews in the family
* friends coming home from missions
* hvz
* harry potter 7 part 1
* christmas with the whole fam
But I do have to add that I think I ended the year just perfectly. I spent New Years Eve day with my family building an igloo. I don't think you can really top that one. It was so much fun. I hadn't played in the snow like that for a long time.
This is the first igloo that my dad and brother made the day before. Jarem Chantell and I decided to go tag it for fun. It didn't really get the reaction we wanted (meaning practically no reaction at all) but it was still fun.
The final product.
The next day when the whole fam built one:
This is me telling Jarem to get back to work.. haha
We decided to take a break and rest in the first igloo.
Can you not agree that that is one heck of an igloo! It's huge and sooo much better than the first one. We fit 11 people in it and could've fit a couple more. I wish I had my camera when we were all in it, but I didn't. I'll have to try and get pics from my siblings.
We at first wanted to build a snowman on top so it was a huge snowman igloo. But we decided it'd get too top heavy so this little one had to do :)
Pretty awesome though huh?
I bet you now wish you built one.
:)
Happy New Year Everyone!!
1 comment:
super cool! that really is the best igloo i've ever seen!! =)
Post a Comment