CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mmm, Mmm, Good!

My friend Soup (Nick Campbell) got back from his mission today. Boy was I excited to see that kid!


(Taken at Soup's Farewell)

Pace and I went to the airport to welcome him home which was a lot of fun. And I may or may not have given him a hug and freaked him out hahaha. Who would've thought Soup would ever be awkward and refuse to hug a girl?! What a good missionary.. following the rules all the way to the end. Don't worry- he has promised to hug me back later tonight after he gets released haha. But it was so good to see him. He's not waiting long to get back into the dating game. He already asked me out for Friday. That's going to be fun to see how awkward he'll be..

Welcome home Soup!

:)