Holy.
If I didn't already know it was February and the week of Valentine's Day, I could have guessed it by all the engagements!! Seriously, I want to say about seven of my friends got engaged over the last week. And I'm guessing there are/will be more that just haven't been posted on facebook hah.
But I'm so excited for all of them! I love weddings. I love love. I'm happy. Cause how could I not be happy with all this love and excitement going around? I've spent enough Valentine's Days being all sad and depressed. But ya know what, it doesn't matter that I don't have that one special boy, cause I have so many other people in my life that I love. And that's definitely something to be happy about!
I spent most of my Valentine's Day at school. I took a test in one class and got my test score back from another.
Tangent: want to know one of the worst feelings ever? Getting a test back and realizing the only, yes only, question you missed, was one you had put the right answer but second guessed yourself and changed it. Ugh. It was like I couldn't be happy about the 95. I was just upset I didn't get 100. Sad I know. I've gotten over it though, so no worries, I'm stoked about my 95!
But anyways.. I then spent the night with Liz. She helped me babysit for a couple hours and then we sat with her roommates and painted our nails while listening to some boy drama. It was pretty exciting.
Two highlights of the day: 1. I got heart attacked. And even though it wasn't a boy but my visiting teachers, it was still pretty exciting. 2. With an hour left of the day, I finally found a Valentine! My friend Nick called me after a whole day of working up the courage (so he says) and asked me to be his Valentine! Haha what a sweetheart. I have some great friends! :)
And speaking of great friends, I cannot wait for this weekend when I get to go camping, hiking, and rappelling with some! It's gunna be a blast! I will definitely be back to share how it goes!
Oh and guess who's going on a cruise to Mexico this Spring Break?
ME!!
I'm stoked! I mean, I gotta have fun while I can! Before I have to be all grown-up and get a job. So why not just party it up this semester?
Goodness.
Life is getting better.
And I love it!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment