CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Review

Well guys, I stayed in Logan two weekends in a row. Two weekends that I could have gone home Thursday to create a three day weekend because my only class on Fridays was cancelled the last two weeks. Amazing I know. I actually think two weekends is the longest I've ever gone without going home. Which is kinda sad.. and it might stay that way cause I'm going home this next weekend.
Meh- oh well.

So this weekend was a pretty eventful one. To sum it up so I don't make this post forever long: I went to two Aggie basketball games [I sure have forgotten how much fun those games are], had a girls night out in Ogden to watch the Vow [Very cute movie. I may have cried and now want a guy to love me that much], attempted to go to a concert that ended ten minutes after we got there [It was a free one in Ogden that seemed like a bust anyways. I did witness a girl fight though. It was kind of hilarious], met a lot of new friends [I guess I can be pretty social if I try], stayed up till four every night [Not the best idea. I am very sleep deprived], went to Mardi Gras [Very fun and crazy], and it ended with a friend going to the ER because she got hit in the head and blacked out [No worries, she's fine].
And that was my weekend! But now I have to get into school mode and study for a test I have on Tuesday. Cause I guess that day won't be depressing enough as it is.. Boo.
Oh well.
Enjoy some pics.

Driving down to Ogden

Don't really know why Darth Vader was at the theater.. but we got a pic with him anyways!

All the girls at the theater. Aggie basketball!

Mardi Gras! The "before we go dance all night and get sweaty and nasty" pics.


Oh! And a quick shout out to my amazing Grandpa who celebrated his 90th birthday on Saturday! I am so glad to have such a great role model in my life.
I love you Grandpa!!

:)

No comments: