My life is picking up. I've started to change my attitude about everything. Cause what's the point of being depressed and feeling sorry for myself? I'm just making life worse. So here are a few things that I am doing in order to be happier:
*I started going to the gym. It is so sad how out of shape I am. Normally I never had the motivation cause I never wanted to go by myself or always said I never had the time. Well now that my job is up in the air (too long of an explanation.. just know I haven't been working the past two weeks and am not sure when or if I'll go back..) I have plenty of free time. And going alone isn't a good enough reason. So I made myself go one day and I'm so glad I did. I feel so good about myself now.
*I've started making friends up here in Logan. Shocking I know. And all thanks to my friend Liz. If she hadn't decided to come back up to Utah State, I'd probably still be anti-social. But I've started hanging out with her and her roommates and have had tons of fun. Enough fun that I actually want to stay up here on weekends now haha. Didn't think that would happen.. But really. I've done a lot of fun things with them including a white trash dance party and a basketball game. It's been really nice to have friends up here again. I don't feel like such a loser anymore so that definitely makes me happier. All hope is not lost! haha
*I've gone on a couple dates. Granted they have all been with really close friends so no new boys to have crushes on, but each date has been really fun. I have some great friends that take good care of me and let me know I'm still loved.





No comments:
Post a Comment