CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pic update

Sorry I've been a little depressing lately. I'm really doing okay. It's just been an emotional couple of weeks. A lot of ups and downs. I'm completely fine and accept things one day and then the next I'm a complete mess. But anyways, I'm not here to go off again on what I'm feeling or thinking because no one wants to read about that anymore. So I figured I'd post some pictures from the break.

Hansen family party. 85 people in my house. I LOVE that family.
We had to celebrate Christmas a little early because it was the year my siblings went with their in-laws.
Cute little Lucy and Gracie playing moms.
My grandparents joined our pre-Christmas party.
Precious family :)
Adorable right?
Christmas Eve dinner at Texas Roadhouse.
We have to wait for everyone to be awake and ready before we are allowed to go upstairs.
He was more interested in sitting on the presents haha
All my dad asked for for Christmas was money to fix up the boat. I think it's boring to just give money, so I turned the money into a boat! :) I thought it was clever.
First picture of 2012. Don't judge haha
Typical Soup :) Happy New Year!
Fireworks downtown.
I love these boys.
Natalie got tickets to the Jazz game from her internship.
It was my first Jazz game ever.
And we sat on the 11th row. That's right. It was legit! But now I don't know if I'll be able to go to another one. It won't be the same with crappier seats! haha

:)

No comments: