CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

two zero one two

I have no idea what to expect in this new year. You can never plan on anything. So I'm just going to live one day at a time and see what life hands me. I've spent too much time lately planning out my future that I've forgotten to concentrate on what's happening now. And since the future I was planning is now gone, I really can stop focusing on my future. All I know is that I'm going to graduate in four months and then start living life as a real adult. And that's a good enough plan for me.

2011 ended on a very different note than I had expected. But luckily I have so many great people in my life that have helped me stay positive through everything. I had a great Christmas with my family and enjoyed catching up with some old friends. And although it didn't end how I wanted it to, I wouldn't regret anything that happened last year. It was a great year filled with so many memories that I will never forget. I've learned and grown a lot because of everything I went through. So yes. It was a good year.

And now I look forward to see what 2012 has in store for me.

:)

No comments: