I seem to only like to post on what happens over the weekend rather than the week but that's because nothing happens during the week besides school, and who wants to write or read about that anyways?
So I last posted about a bridal shower that I had coming up and to my utter disappointment, it was canceled at the last second. Ok, so I have to admit I wasn't too disappointed because I ended up not having to worry about the present, and it then opened up my Friday night allowing me to drive down to Orem to hang out with Landon. Now this particular trip down to Orem was made with the company of royalty- The lovely Miss Murray, or in other words, my cousin Stacey. I had received a text earlier from Landon asking if I knew any friends that would be willing to come with me to hang out with him and his friend Dan. We both agreed bringing my cousin would be perfect for many reasons, one of which for him to finally meet her. We, ok I, ended up making cookies with a little bit of help from Landon while Stacey talked with Dan letting him know all about being Miss Murray. It is always her main topic of conversation, which you can bet is entertaining to hear about.. Once the cookies were done, we played some cards and watched The Office until it got late and was time for us girls to go home. It was fun having Stacey come with me and get to spend some time with her since we hardly see each other anymore. We are very different people, to the extreme, but I do love her!
During the day on Saturday was spent over at Tiff and Blake's new house helping them paint. I guess after my amazing paint job during the break they knew they needed my help! Ha it was fun though. Christal and I entertained ourselves and it was good to just spend some time talking with the fam.
Notice that Christal and I have matching outfits on and I don't know if you can tell but Christal braided my hair into 3 braids.. yeah we had fun :)
Once we finished up painting, we went home and then I debated back and forth for probably about an hour with what I should do to my hair. I've always wanted to dye my hair brown but of course when it actually comes down to it, I get too nervous and just stay blonde. I had my whole family, well all the girls, trying to convince me to do it and even Landon said I should, but I still chickened out. All I did was dye the bottom layer of my hair instead. But it's a step closer and maybe next time I really will do it..
Later Saturday night, Landon came up to Murray and we spent the first couple hours with Christal and all her friends at her birthday party. My parents went to the temple so Landon and I were chaperoning until we abandoned the party to go play guitar hero which then consumed the rest of our night.
Sunday- Happy Birthday Christal!! Wow, I can not believe that she is 15. I still remember the little annoying girl that would never leave me alone and now I see this young women who is taller than me! When did that happen?! In a year she will be driving and dating! WEIRD!
So Sunday was spent with the fam celebrating Christal's birthday and watching the super bowl. It was fun to watch Austin Collie play again. Too bad they lost though.
Now it's Monday, the start of another week. I drove back to Logan only this morning so I didn't have to drive in the dark and like always, I already wish it was Friday. On the up side though, it has been nice and sunny today which is always happy. I'm sick of winter and can not wait till spring is here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment