I know I'm a day late, but I didn't have time to post anything yesterday. But I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!
It has now been one year since my family had the great opportunity to go to the temple to be sealed to my brother. It definitely changed my outlook on Valentines Day. I always would joke about how I hated it because it was Singles Awareness Day but last year gave a whole new meaning to the day. It's not just about if you have one person who loves you and gives you chocolate and flowers. It's just a day to remind EVERYONE how much you love them- even though we shouldn't need a special day set aside for that, we should be telling people everyday that we love them. But with last year being able to go into the temple and have such a great experience with my entire family, I can now say it's not the day that reminds me if I'm single or not, but the fact that I have so many people in my life that I love and know that this earth life isn't the only time I have to spend with them.
So to all of the wonderful people in my life, I just want to say
I love you!
I love you mom. I love you dad. I love you Anthony, Marcella, Benny, Lucy, Nate, Marcie, Sadie, Carson, Gracie, Tiffany, Blake, Chantell, Jarem, Austin, Christal. I love you Grandma and Grandpa. I love you Camille, Stacey, Janessa, and the rest of my cousins. I love you Landon. I love you Rylee, Ellen, Brooke, Abbey, Hanah, Jay, Nate, Ryan, Colin, and the rest of my friends.
I'm sorry I can't name all of you cause I'd be here forever, so-
I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment