I've realized this past week how anti-social I am.
Ok, so it's more that I'm just too shy to make any friends so as a result I have Rylee, her roommates, and pretty much no one else to hang out with. I tried to change that and went to my ward prayer and FHE last week but never got up the courage to just go up to people and meet them.
I just can't do it.
It probably doesn't help with the fact that I'm just a super awkward person. I think I can make any normal situation awkward just cause that's what I do best.
Why do I have to ramble on about nothing making a fool of myself when I'm nervous and trying to make a situation not awkward when it's really my rambling that makes it awkward??
Ugh.
I guess I'm a work in progress though. I'm going again to ward prayer tonight but I'll be going alone this time because last time I dragged Rylee along with me which was nice to have someone I knew but also might've made it worse because it didn't force me to talk to someone new. So hopefully I'll have more success..
But putting aside my problem of being socially awkward, life is good. I am super happy.
And there isn't any particular reason.
I'm just happy.
:)
2 comments:
Chelsie!
I know EXACTLY how you feel! It is really hard to go outside of your comfort zone and meet people. I have been struggling with the same thing for awhile now but I have just started forcing myself to do it. I am still not the best at it but I'm slowly getting better.
Plus, you have no reason to feel shy or awkward because you are a beautiful and awesome person that anyone would love to talk to!I mean it.
Good luck! Although you don't need it :)
we're all a little bit awkward and weird in our own way. embrace it girl!
Post a Comment