CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

Boy oh Boy

Life is crazy. I don't feel like I've had even one second of free time to just relax by myself. I had one last week of summer after Lake Powell and I spent almost every second of it with Trent which was wonderful. But it went by way too fast and I was NOT ready for summer to end and school to start. I didn't pack and move up until Sunday night. I didn't even have any paper on the first day of class. Talk about way unprepared. And now I've gone through the first week of school and already feel WAY overloaded with homework and things to do. It's going to be one rough semester and I am not excited. I am going to have zero social life. Which really won't be a big deal because my best friend is mad at me and might not even be my friend anymore and I have a boyfriend so it looks like it'll be perfectly fine to study all night every night. But even with no social life to distract me, I am still overwhelmed with how much I'm going to have to do this semester. It's going to suck. I just really cannot wait to be done with school.
But anyways, I'll try not to talk about how much I hate school.. so I'll tell you about my weekend. I spent it up at Bear Lake with my family. It's a tradition my family has had ever since I can remember. Every Labor Day weekend we go up with two other families that my parents have been friends with since they were first married. I hadn't been in at least four years and figured it was time to go again and I forgot how much I love that place and how many childhood memories come from it. So it was fun being up there again. Even though I just felt like the odd one out the whole weekend. It was either all couples or little kids. Even my little sister had her boyfriend there. Talk about sucky. Cause my boyfriend is currently on a cruise with his family. So not only was he not there with me, but I couldn't even talk to him. But I still had a great time. It's always a good time when I'm with family. But now I'm back in Logan. Back to reality and homework. And as much as I want to keep writing and telling about my life and how wonderful the non-school part is (Trent..) I don't have time. I need to go do some reading so I can stay on top of the discussions in each class. So hopefully I'll be back sooner than later. And I still haven't forgotten the Lake Powell pictures I promised.. I will get to it.

And lastly, I just want to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best mother in the world!
I love you mom!

:)

1 comment:

Lace said...

All this boyfriend talk and no pictures!? Boo!