CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Semester

Another semester begins.
Am I ready for it? No. Am I ever ready for school to start again? No.

It was weird driving back up to Logan yesterday. A month break really is a long time. I felt like I had been gone forever. I was sad to leave my family once again but it is a good thing I came back to a house with little kids super excited to see me. Turns out they've missed me lots and constantly asked when I was coming back so that definitely put a smile on my face. Oh the joy of little kids :)

I've only had two new classes so far and I'm excited for one but the other I can tell is going to be hard for me. We already had a test just to see what we know. Wanna bet how much I knew? ZERO. Oh boy. Good thing it's not counted towards our grade. Tomorrow will bring 3 more new classes to my life and once again only one is what I'm excited for and that would be my Big Band Swing class that Rylee and I are taking together. We decided a long time ago that we needed to take dance classes up here and we finally signed up for one. Even though it isn't the dancing we meant, it'll still be super fun!

Now besides classes, I need to go find me a job! Donating plasma has been a great easy way to earn some extra cash but I need something else that won't leave scars in my elbows from nice thick needles. I'm just not excited to have to search for a job. So stressful.

But even with the stress of new classes and having to find a job, it's good to be back in Logan and getting back to a busy life with school and friends instead of the lazy not so productive one I had over the break. The only problem I have with it is that it's two hours away from Orem. But I guess on the bright side it's better than the four hours from Vernal!

No comments: