CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Go Aggies!

I definitely have grown a love for Aggie basketball this year. I will admit that last year I never wanted to go to a game because I normally don't like watching basketball that much. It just wasn't that entertaining to me and I never got into it. The only exciting thing that happened at a game last year that I remember and talk about was my very first game when Big Blue kissed me. That was definitely something weird and not normal. But this year I made a total switch into becoming a huge fan! I end up going hours before the game even starts and wait in line to get front row seats! We have a lot of fun hanging out and playing games while waiting and then it pays off when we are front row and right in the action. I must say being in the front row really makes a difference in watching a basketball game. And it doesn't hurt that it ups the chances of being in a picture for the newspaper!

Taken from the Salt Lake Tribune

Monday nights game results: USU 98, Hawaii 54.
Way to go Aggies!!

No comments: