My weekend was very eventful! It started out Friday with a stats quiz and then Rylee and I were off to Orem for the Drill State competition. We picked up Liz on the way and got to Orem at a good time but with finding a parking spot and having to wait in line, we missed their first dance. Lame. Second year in a row that we barely missed military. But we were still able to see dance and kick. Heidi met up with us there and it was a good time catching up and reminiscing our drill days together. During the break between the two dances, we went and got lunch and then was able to go visit Landon for a bit which was fun. Once Murray performed kick, we stayed and watched a couple others but then left since we still have to drive back up to Logan that night. Luckily we did have some time to stay in Murray so I got to hang out with my family for a bit. I ended up getting home to my entire family being there so it was great to see everyone. I also had walked in right after a big announcement was made and even though I missed it by mere minutes, I'm glad I was at least home that night to find out. Now I'm not quite sure I'm allowed to tell just yet, but let's just say there will be a new little addition to the Milne family come this September :D!
So after finding out the greatest news and spending some time with my family, it was time to head back up to Logan. I always hate saying bye to my family. But we made it back to Logan safely and that was my Friday. It turned out to be WAY better than I planned.
Saturday was also a great day. Rylee and I went on a date together with the $15 gift certificate she got from FHE last week. We laughed at the fact that she was actually supposed to take a date but I'm a better date than a boy anyways haha. So we went and saw When in Rome. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was cute and kinda cheesy but I liked it. And it helps that I love Josh Duhamel so that made it even better :). After the movie we were going to go wait at the spectrum for the game but were told we wouldn't be let in so we just hung out at Rylee's. We decided to try to curl my hair with her hot curlers and this was the result:
The very first time I had hot curlers in my hair. I felt like an old lady haha
Tada
I thought it turned out pretty good. So then we went upstairs and played the wii for a bit. It was the olypmpics which was super fun. I must've just had beginners luck though because at the start I was pretty much amazing and took 1st place. But then by the end I was in last. It was fun.
Once we finished playing, I went downstairs and found that my hair was almost straight again. The curls did not stay. So we touched it up again and got it to look like this:
After touch up
But that didn't even last long. By the end of the night, it was completely straight. And that is why I never curl my hair. How sucky.
But anyways, enough about my hair..
Rylee and I went and bought two pizzas and put them in bags and then her backpack so we could take it to everyone who was waiting at the spectrum. We went there at 6 and ate and waited for an hour for the game to start.
Me and Rylee.
The game was fun, just like always, and of course we won! Once it was over, we headed over to the guys' apartment and hung out the rest of the night. Many people came to Logan to join us: Landon, Antonio, Dalton and two other girls from Vernal. So it was a lot of fun. The boys did a jam session which is always a good time and at midnight most people went up for true aggie night. Landon and I, along with Rylee Nate and Hanah, were the only ways who stayed behind. Landon and I then made a fun little trip to take my car to the church to get it off the street and then walked back. This was after it had snowed quite a bit and I was not wearing the best shoes:
My feet after the long walk in lots of snow. Surprisingly, they weren't too cold.
So that was an adventure. We came back and drank some hot chocolate and hung out for a while before I finally went home.
Then today was just a normal Sunday. Church was great just like always. We had a nice linger longer with yummy food and then we had fun watching Antonio try to get his car out of the snow. The snow plowers must've had a little fun burying his car in the snow. So after Jay helped shovel out some snow, he finally pulled out and we went to the guys' apartment and hung out the rest of the day.
And now the weekend is over. It's been a great one and I already can't wait until next weekend.
Is that sad?
No comments:
Post a Comment