Well guys, I survived being a human up until the last second. I went the whole week avoiding the big parts of campus and made it to all of my classes safe and sound. I attended some missions and survived those too. At least until the final one..
Yes. I died. Right before entering the last safe zone..
There I was. A couple feet away. And out of nowhere a zombie appeared and caught a hold of me. There was nothing I could do. I started undergoing a weird change. I was all of a sudden hungry. Hungry for human flesh..
Haha ok- don't judge- I'm really not that nerdy. The game actually turned out to be lame. I was disappointed with it. It started out fun and entertaining, but when people lie and cheat and become violent, it's not worth playing. I guess they didn't understand that it was just a game and thought it was real or something. It wasn't organized very well either so it was all just a big let down.
My friends and I have decided we will play our own little games of HvZ. We figured it'd be a lot more fun playing with people we know won't be idiots about things. Maybe that will make up for the disaster the campus one turned out to be.
1 comment:
I guess I need to get on your blog more often to find out what is happening in my daughters life!! I love you Chelsie!!Love, mom
Post a Comment