CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random list of whatever..

* Harry Potter 7 movie was actually really good. I was very pleased with it. I just hate that I have to wait till July to see the ending.

* It's great to come home and hang out with my sister Tiff and baby Q. Doesn't make me excited at all to have a baby of my own..
(and just in case anyone didn't realize, that comment was sarcastic)

* I love BYU football. Sorry fellow USU students- I can't help it.

* Seeing old friends get home from their mission really makes me miss the old days. And just makes me want the rest to get home right now.

* Blizzard warning in Utah that actually cancelled school was amazing and I didn't think it was even possible. But it allowed me to come home earlier than expected even though once the blizzard hit, it was pathetic.

* Being home for Thanksgiving is wonderful. I need this nice break from school before the stress of finals begin.

* I will be having Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family which I am stoked for since we had originally decided to cancel Hansen Thanksgiving due to the large growth of everyone's families.

* I haven't seen baby Brigham since the hospital so I'm excited to see him some time this week.

* Tangled comes out tomorrow and I'm excited to see that. Rylee and I planned to see it before I went home but once class was cancelled, I made a quick departure from Logan to beat the storm- which did I mention was pathetic?

* I have a couple guy friends trying to talk me into participating in Black Friday with them. Shouldn't that be the other way around..?

* I don't like shopping. Therefore Christmas shopping is hard and always creates stress for me. I'd maybe be able to enjoy it a little if I had ideas of what to get people and actually had the money to buy those things..

* Christmas music should not be listened to until after Thanksgiving.

* I've realized I tend to want what I can't have. And it sucks.

* So much drama can come from the tiniest thing that people just blow out of proportion and make a bigger deal than it is.

* Being a people pleaser is not always a good thing.

* This is my 100th post. I'm amazed I have found that many things to write about.

1 comment:

annie andersen said...

yea UVU cancelled and closed everything too!!! and we hardly got any snow!! you can still see the grass outside through the snow that almost invisibly fell from the sky!! haha i love it! but on the news it looked like salt lake area got it pretty bad but we all know now how much they can exaggerate things! Happy Thanksgiving Chelsie! =)