This is just too good that I can't pass up the opportunity to share it.
And yes- it is extremely nerdy so I warn you now..
Please click HERE and watch the video before proceeding to read the rest of this post. Failure to do so will result in utter confusion.
My sister was so wonderful in sending this gem to me today. It definitely made my day so much better. I can't stop laughing. And I can't figure out if I'm laughing because it's such a great idea or it really is pathetic that someone actually came up with a way to play it.
Maybe I'm just jealous I didn't think of it first..
haha but seriously- you can't tell me you watched that video and didn't find any joy from it. Whether that joy was from excitement or from making fun of it, it doesn't matter, it was still joy.
My favorite part is the snitch. I love that they have someone just run around. I also love their brooms that they just hold between their legs. What I don't get is why they don't actually look like brooms. You'd think they'd want to have them look like brooms to make the game seem more real.. Oh well. I still love the whole idea. And you better believe I will be attempting to play this game in the near future.
Anyone want to join me? :)
2 comments:
I love the fall background on the blog! Also I was embarrassed for the people doing this!!! It was hard to watch! Seriously running around with sticks/bats between your legs! SO FUNNY! These people are really funny. I have to send this to my sister in law. She is going to love it.
Chels! I am IN! Jake sent this video to me in an email today and I laughed my head off :) Thanksgiving is just around the corner....haha.
Post a Comment